1. Connect to the BOCES Guest network and accept the security agreement.
2. Go to gvboces.org > About Us > SSL Certificates OR gvboces.org >Resources > SSL Certificates
3. Click on the iboss.edutech.org certificate to download it.
4. Open the Chrome browser and click on the 3 dots in the upper right then go to Settings, or just go into settings if you are using a Chromebook.
5. Scroll to where it says safety and security and then click security.
6. In the Advanced section click on Manage Certificates.
7. Click import, next, and then browse in the Trusted Root Certificate Authorities tab.
8. Go to your downloads folder and find the downloaded certificate.
9. Click on place all certificates in the following store and make sure it is in the Trusted Root Certificate Authorities section.
10. Click finish and the certificate has been successfully installed.